Listen to Friday Sermons on the Honor of the Holy Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him)
1- Some people in the world today want cheap publicity by attempting to defile the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him)
a- Shear lies
b- "Fun" or "free speech"
2- These actions are extremely hurtful to a Muslim, especially to Ahmadi Muslims
3- How should an Ahmadi Muslim react?
The Holy Quran
Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! you also should invoke blessings on him and salute him with the salutation of peace.
Verily, those who annoy Allah and His Messenger —Allah has cursed them in this world and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them an abasing punishment. (33:57 –58)
- As the Holy Quran tells us, Allah’s reckoning will catch up with these habitually disrespectful people
- Cursed in this world
a- Their plans to humiliate Islam and the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) will not bear fruit
b- They will be dishonored in this world
- Punishment in Hereafter
a- Allah has prepared for them an abasing punishment
An Ahmadi’s Reaction
1- Invoke Durud (salutations and prayers) on the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him)
Bless, O Allah, Muhammad and his people as Thou didst bless Abraham and his people.Thou art indeed Praiseworthy, the Exalted.
Prosper, O Allah, Muhammad and his people as Thou didst prosper Abraham and his people. Thou art indeed Praiseworthy, the Exalted.
2- Show the world an example in ourselves
- Practice the beautiful example of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him)
3- Learn about the life of the Holy Prophet (saw)
- Life of Muhammad
4- Spread the Truth!
- Tell the world about the blessed model of the Holy Prophet (saw)
- Talk to your friends!
5- Engage in the Jihad of the Pen. Write articles in defense of Islam.
- Write about the life of the Holy Prophet (saw)
- Condemn violence by some ignorant Muslims carried out in the name of protecting the honor of the Holy Prophet (saw)
6- Do not be friends with those who are habitually disrespectful to our beloved Prophet (saw)
Q & A
Non-Ahmadi Muslim clerics are claiming that the punishment in Islam for being disrespectful to the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) is death. Is this true?
- No! While blasphemy is deplored and condemned in the Quran, nowhere is death sentence for blasphemy mentioned as a punishment prescribed in this life. Allah will reckon with blasphemers himself
- Read more here for comprehensive discussion